Whilst we can't meet in person in 2020, we've taken the conversation digitally @ the 1st Digital Clinical Biomarkers & World CDx (29 September – 01 October, 2020) - view more information here.
EVENT POSTPONED TO 2021
To safeguard against COVID-19, we have taken the decision to postpone this event. We are working with the venue to schedule new dates in 2021. Register your interest here to get updates.
Develop, Validate & Commercialize Clinically Effective Targeted Therapeutics
After a decade of ground-breaking discussion and networking, the industry’s leading event for the precision medicine industry returns to Boston. Bringing leading biopharma, clinical, diagnostic and lab decision makers together, the 11th Clinical Biomarkers & World CDx Summit will help you overcome translational, clinical and commercial challenges facing the development of targeted therapeutics.
With three tracks designed to help you overcome your most pressing challenges, don’t miss this year’s fresh case study content exploring bioanalytical strategies, the rise of T-cell based therapeutics in personalized medicine and preparing clinical teams for unexpected crises.
Why join the Early Biomarker Development track?
- Support your early trials with robust biomarker strategies with insights from Sanofi, Oncorus and Duke University Medical Center
- Develop a data-driven, analytical approach to streamline your pre- and early clinical trials as Berg Health and Regeneron share their leading expertise
- Hear from bluebird bio to help you identify relevant and informative molecular biomarkers
- Effectively validate and translate assays for robust clinical outcomes with insights from RAPT Therapeutics and Takeda
Early Biomarker Development Expert Speakers Include:
Head, Pre-Clinical & Translational Research
Executive Director & Head, Precision Medicine
Senior Vice President, Quantitative & Computational Biology
Global Scientific Advisor, Biomarkers & Clinical Bioanalysis TMED
"The only event that comprehensively addresses discovery, development, and commercialization issues in diagnostics."
Merck & Co.
Why join the Informative Clinical Data track?
- Draw actionable insights from clinical data with insights from Cancer Research and Biostatistics
- Join Sanofi and Incyte as they share insights into establish an effective trial strategy
- Explore the digital world as AstraZeneca share insights into digital pathology’s role
- Inform treatment decisions for improved patient outcomes with insights from Merck & Co., Poseida Therapeutics and University of Iowa
Informative Clinical Data Expert Speakers Include:
Global Director, Medical Affairs, Biomarkers & Diagnostics, Thoracic Cancer
Merck & Co.
Senior Director, Head of Pathology Data Science & Innovation, Translational Medicine
Senior Director, US Medical Affairs
Clinical Translational Medical Lead, Oncology
Why join the Drug-Dx Co-Development track?
- Overcome challenges in drug-Dx co-development with insights from Amgen and Merck on timely and cost-effective strategies
- Develop, identify and validate the technologies you need to obtain optimal results from your trials, with insights from Cyteir Therapeutics and Novartis
- Hear Olaris discuss why patients should be brought into your diagnostic strategy
- Establish effective partnerships to expedite drug-Dx commercialization, with leading insights from AstraZeneca and Eisai